Monday, January 09, 2006

Not looking for new England.


I am now back in "Wayulls" for the next 11 or so weeks. It is a lovely place.

Here are some facts about it:

  • The population of Wales is made up of the people who failed the audition to live in England, but were deemed too good for Scotland.
  • There are only two (very large) families in Wales - The Morgans and The Jones's. Breeding between the two famillies is strictly prohibited.
  • There is only one black person in the whole of Wales. His name is Peter. Following the succesful introduction of women in the 1920s, the welsh authorities now hope to add more such minorities.

That concludes today's geography lesson.

x

3 comments:

grimbin said...

very funny article, wish i'd written it myself. my last exam is 25th so I can come and check out this wayulls place for myself. Currently sittin in the middle of the 'ghetto' (my college) in a lesson, but as you can tell from this I'm not doing a fat lot. This is the first lesson i've attended since 7th December, aren't you proud of me? However, it has taken me half an hour to realise why I have been playing hookie for so long....

Gareth said...

Well my leccies don't until the 30th, and I'm exam free from after the 17th so that's fine for me.

You need to start playing the lottery. That way you can win big and not have to go to lessons/lectures and never have to do any work for the rest of your life. Like I'm going to do.

grimbin said...

yeah I already thought of that one, except I only play on certain days when I'm feeling lucky, however I always seem to be wrong. Never the less I'm sure I'll keep doing things in my own sepcial way...