Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Return of Desperation.


I fuckin love Desperate Housewives. So much so that over Christmas I watched all 23 episodes of Season 1 in just under 3 days and as a result picked up an american accent that I still haven't quite managed to shake off.

Everything about it is fantastic - the sharp writing, the characters, the plot twists, the buff hotties, the hair do's etc...

AND IT'S FINALLY BACK TONIGHT!!!!

I was a bit worried that, now the main plot of season 1 is resolved and we know why Mary Alice topped herself, the show would run out of steam. According to our yank cousins this is not the case and there's plenty of new secrets to piss us off for the next half year. Hoorah!

Tonight's episode will also resume the cliffhanger set by the last season finale - Does Zach shoot Mike and is Mike really Zach's dad???

I'd hazard a guess at "no" and "yes" for these two queries.


Find out which housewive you are: here.

I'm a Susan apparently, which I can live with. Even though Lynette is my (slight) favourite.


x


P.S. I was a bit worried that the shockingly awful piece of Welsh shit that is S4C wouldn't show the Housewives - fears that have now thankfully been discounted. Although they are showing it one hour later than all you England-dwellers'll get it. This is probably so they can tape it off Channel 4 to save money.

No comments: