Friday, January 13, 2006

Salem's Tot.


It is with great joy that I bring you the news that 90's small screen goddess, Melissa Joan Hart (centre), has squeezed out her first baby.

Mason Walter Wilkinson was born on Wednesday afternoon weighing 9 pounds. Which is about the baby equivalent of 9, pound sticks of butter for those who don't do figures.

Because my only sister is a horrific excuse for a person and my parents left me to be raised by the television, I feel like I have learned most of life's lesson from two surrogate siblings - Clarissa and Sabrina. Fuck knows what type of person I'd be without The Joan Hart, so here's hoping baby Mason has inherited her brilliance.



x


P.S. I want a DVD release of Sabrina The Teenage Witch. Although they don't have to bother with the final series (without Hilda and Zelda).

1 comment:

grimbin said...

wow, how similar we are, I too was raised on a diet of nickelodeon shows and it hasnt done me any harm...
Sabrina was cool, especially liked the leprochaun who called Harvey farm boy! Hilarious. My spanish chum/future bride is a dead ringer for Melissa. Fact.