Monday, April 17, 2006

Mr Needstogrowthefuckup.

At 4 this morning I was woken up by a fox redecorating our front lawn with a pheasant's insides. I couldn't get back to sleep and ended up reading 32 Mr Men books.

Here are my favourites:











I then spent a good hour or so looking for our copy of Mr Bump (one of my all time favourites), to no avail. I was nearly crying.

The 4 year old me learnt a helluvva lot from the Mr Men. I'm sure it's symbolic that I never took to the Little Miss series.

x

3 comments:

Gareth said...

Yup. There's also a lot of Mr Small in you too. And Mr Grumpy. And Mr Rude.

Anonymous said...

Mr Tickle was the best. I always marvelled at how he could fetch a tasty biscuit from the kitchen while lying in bed. It's my dream existence.

Gareth said...

I'll second the biscuit fantasy. Knowing my luck a door would slam on me though.

The fact that he was basically a molester always unnerved me. I hated being tickled.