Thursday, April 06, 2006

We're all ganna die!!! etc...


Well that's what you'll think if you pay any attention to ITV News, or similar sensationalist scare mongering media sources, such as The Sun. As a result the lower class housewives are shitting their Velour tracky-b's, and phoning in to ask if they can still feed the ducks and serve their kids chicken nuggets.

Honestly, talk about over-reacting. And even if we are all going to cark it, it's much easier to do so in a laid back manner.

I'd have preffered a big comet - chickens with the sniffles just aren't exciting enough.


x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dead birds aren't too far away from where I live. I'm really disappointed there hasn't been more widespread panic.

Gareth said...

Well that doesn't let you off doing your bit. I hope you haven't left the house since it happened, and that the letter box is nailed firmly shut.

I'm hoping that my vegetarianism will mean that the birds'll take pity on me when their killing rampage begins. Ideally they should flock to all KFC branches.

Anonymous said...

*bows down to Gareth's vegitarianism...& hopes birds'll take pity on me too*

Oh I do hope they kill every single living being that hang out & around KFC, it'll be better for the environment, view, and everything else thats wrong with the world.