Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bastardos!

Ok I and we are drunk but I'm ganna leave this up so GARETH OF THE SOBRE FUTURE YOU HSVE TO LEAVE THIS UP

anyway we are angry coz me and girl sam/ femmiesam and tiwds wanted to watch the incredibles on dvd BUT SOMEONE HAS BORROWED IT AND LOST IT THE FUCKING CUNT SMEAR STAINS so we cant watch it and i am abgrysad. we left a note in the kitchen so hopefully it'll be back, Otherwise i'll hae to get a yelloe trackysuit and go "killbill" on everyone's asses. Oh i forgot sian woulda watched it5 too but we were looking in the kerfuffle for so long like when jack wouldnt answer his door that she got tired and went to bed or see Matt.

x


EDIT: I realised my belt had gone but dont stop i worried but it was in blodwens' room im am happy my trousers didnt fall down and she didnt see my cock. we saw pete Wentz's cock on popbitch. he is flat and under and under my bed from gwens magazine from where i ripped it. stop anicking that is all we will now watch the magic roundabout BECAUSE AS I MENTIONED SOME ONE STOLE THE INCREDIBLES. bye now for now. please dont delete this whe you are tomorrow gareth.

x

No comments: