Thursday, August 10, 2006

THERE IS A MOUSE RUNNING ABOUT THE FLOOR BENEATH ME.

He is very cute n' all, but I am still scared of his fast moving nature. HE COULD SHOOT UP MY TROUSER LEG.

Also, I will be semi-orphaned if Pam sees him. She is terrified of them, and once checked into a spanish hotel because the villa we were holidaying in had one in the kitchen. He has just scurried out of this room, so I hope he's not now wandering around on her sleeping face in her room opposite.

I am taking this a lot better than I did last year when another, since sadly deceased, mouse appeared. Then I stood on a chair screaming and shouting like that fat black woman from Tom & Jerry, whilst my dad chased it around the room before it dissapeared for good.

I shall now ebay a non-killing mouse trap. When it arrives I'll tell my the ol' mna that we have a mouse, and present him with this so he doesn't have to use a mouse murdering trap. That way we all get to live happily ever after. Unless Pam sees the mouse first.


x

2 comments:

Boz said...

I once came home to find my flatmate standing on one of the dining chairs shrieking and waving, wait for it, a frying pan about because there was a mouse in the living room.

A frying pan. Honestly. What's he going to do with that?

Gareth said...

Heh. I s'pose he could try and drop it on the mouse as it ran beneath him, but that would be really difficult as they're so fucking fast.

The mouse hasn't showed himself since Wednesday. I miss him :(