Thursday, September 14, 2006

A very dark day.



I don't really like to get personal on here, but I just needed somewhere to let this out. So here goes.

Due to a series of bad luck, my mum has been forced to turn to prostitution just to get by in life. It hates me to see her like this - she's above it and doesn't deserve it.

Well, I say "turn to prostitution", but I actually mean "appear on the new series of Strictly Come Dancing". And I say "my mum", but I actually mean "Baby Spice, Emma Bunton".

IT'S THE SAME PRINCIPAL THOUGH.


x

4 comments:

Boz said...

However, if Emma were your mother this would make Gareth
a) Babier Spice, and
b) the product of a broken girl group.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Strictly Come Dancing is bloody ace though!

LaLa said...

Ooooh.

That is terrible, terrible news. I am not sure about the UK version but our's is just full of shite ex reality tv stars and D list celebs.

Baby, baby, baby.

Gareth said...

The celebrities on ours aren't as D-List as they could be. It tends to be tv presenters (not always washed up - orderman did it last year) and ex sportsmen who need something to do with their lives and have been turned down for the BBC Sport commentary team.

Kellie is kind of right, though it never tears me away from X Factor. Arlene Phillips (the hard faced judge) is the main attraction.

Boz, you have made me ask myself questions about which Spice I would like as my mother. It's between Baby and Posh. I think the former just pips it though, since I can't imagine Posh shutting her kids in a cupboard should the nanny ever have to take time off. Also, David Beckham is fit and is therefore not Dad material. I probably wouldn't fancy him if he were my dad, but it's best to take no chances.