Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Girls Aloud Battle The Spirits







Oh Nicola won't like these photos.

Perhaps she'll have better luck with the ghostly types as - in what can only be The Greatest Programme Idea Of All Time - Girls Aloud have joined Britain's answer to Scooby Doo (Yvette Fielding) to take part in Most Haunted.

It's not on for another two weeks, but early reports say that
  • Cheryl cries none stop
  • Sarah is unfazed (but that'll be the gin)
  • Nicola runs off half way through
  • And Kimberley has a stone thrown at her by a ghost.

Nadine doesn't feature. She was probably off recording solo demo tapes and pretending to go out with tv gardeners.

All in all, this sound much better than the usual "Was that the wind? Of course not! IT WAS A GHOST! " that Most Haunted normally gives us.


x

6 comments:

LaLa said...

There is 5 of them? I think I think that Kimberley and Nadina are one and the same.

I have one word to describe them in these photos;

MUNTED.

Anonymous said...

I would love to get totally wasted with Girls Aloud. I'd just love it. I'm gonna invite them to my birthday do. Done.

Gareth said...

They'd be amazing to get rat-arsed with. I'd love to ride home on a milk float with Sarah.

There's nobody else you wish to invite to this birthday do?

COUGH.


Lala- Thinking about it, Kimberley and Nadine could afford to be one person, as they're both half as interesting than the others.

Anonymous said...

Noone comes to mind...
x
(:o Actually meeting you? That'd ruin the illusion of us living in each others computers...and I'm afraid I'd be let down to meet...however, I will be completely off my face and I'm told I'm at my best then. Come along. Its ages away in January, but you're more than more than more than welcome! :D)

Boz said...

In that last photo Nicola looks like a very drunk, ginger version of Gwyneth Paltrow.

Adrian said...

Wow. Did all her make-up fall off? How did that happen?

I'm loving the expression on Cheryl's face in the 3rd photo.