Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Why BWO are the best thing to come from Sweden since ABBA:




And yes I do include IKEA in that, because IKEA is a fucking terrible place. It is time such truth was spoken.

There will be an Award Ceremony in Candyland in a few weeks' time (!!!). Perhaps this will win an award for Best Music Video. Although it probably won't because I doubt there'll be such a category. If you have any ideas for categories, feel free to leave them in the comment box. They can be for anything, although it's nice to keep it celebrity related. I couldn't give a toss how many kids the lady down the street has fostered.


x

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Best snatch shot of the year?

Nominee's can include Lindsay, Britney and Paris.

You know, Kyles has been famous FOREVER and I have never seen a photo of her snatch.

Becauuse she is a laydeeee!

Gareth said...

What makes one snatch better than one of the others? Or would it be judged one the quality of photograpg? The angle, the lighting etc...

You've just given another reason of why Kylie is the greatest woman to walk to planet.

Anonymous said...

Without Ikea, my current mother-in-law would be without job.

I should probably say somthing encouraging like, Mattias is the best thing to come from Sweden since ABBA. But we know I would be lying.

Best Marks and Spencers Food advert rip-off. I liked the Lidl effort personally.

If you look close enough you can probably see Kylies snatch when she is wearing those gold hotpants