Sunday, January 22, 2006

Don't you know it's alright to be alone?

It's a bit of a shame to hear that Charlotte (the women) has left the lovely and rather ace Ash.

I fuckin love Ash. They've been consistently great for years and years and years, but never get the credit they deserve because they're always overshadowed by the latest music scene dah lings.

Charlotte obviously contributed to this greatness, and her ladyness definitely added something special to the band (for another example of this see the lady sax-player in The Zutons). Ash therefore need a new lady. It should be one of these:
  • Kerry Katona
  • Mutya
  • Lisa Scott-Lee
  • Pete Burns
  • Myleene Klass

x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It should be me, I have slightly hairy legs and don't mind getting me chest out, any band should be lucky to have me. I could like the girl from the dandy Warhols who never wears a bra but insists on jigging.

Gareth said...

That reference has reminded me of the ideal replacement front(wo?)man for Ash... GENESIS P'ORRIDGE!!!


You'd be blody shit though.