Friday, January 20, 2006

Get that man a tapeworm.

It pisses me when every year pretty actors transform themselves (or play a mong) in the hopes that it'll get 'em a bit of credibility and a nice shiney Oscar to pop on the mantlepiece.

Hoping for such success in 2007 is Jared Leto; star of Fight Club, Panic Room and Alexander, as well as a former Mr Cameron Diaz back when she had taste in men.

To play John Lennon's killer, Jared's taken up the Lisa Riley diet in order to transform himself from this buff hotty:



Into this:


STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!


x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!

grimbin said...

He's gone from looking like me, to looking a little like how you used to look...

Gareth said...

Uma: Yes, yes indeedy.

Dannyboy: Yuhuh he does look like lardy Gareth. Those were dark (and unhealthy) times. And you fuckin wish you look like Jared. Although I would have to sleep with you.

Anonymous said...

Lardy Gareth.
That, I want to see.
Infact I wanna see ex-lardy-Gareth too.

I think I have an obsession with hyphens. What does that make me? Hypenolic?

Gareth said...

Hyfanatic