Friday, January 20, 2006



Hello kids, I am Morgan Freeman.

It has been said before that I am fucking fantastic and everything I star in is therefore fucking fantastic. This is all true.

Here are my greatest pieces of work:

  1. The Shawshank Redemption
  2. Unleashed
  3. Se7en
  4. Batman Begins
  5. Million Dollar Baby
  6. Deep Impact
  7. Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves
  8. Nurse Betty

For a good life that doesn't end in suicide, you should aim to see all of these at least once. This is because my warm, strong and sensible persona has a healing quality far stronger than most prescription drugs.

I have to go now, because Mrs Freeman wants my help in choosing a new bath mat.

Peace out,

Morgan
x

1 comment:

grimbin said...

He is an utter legend!
Also, something that should be noted is his narration in War of the Worlds, man of many talents. A voice you could listen to for hours...Did ya watch 11th hour?