Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year n' shit.

And there was me totally forgetting about it being the first day of a brand spanking new year!

My Resolutions (which I will most definitely be sticking to) :


  • "Stop biting all of my nails." - I actually made this resolution during a leccy in mid-October, and have managed to cease biting the nails on six of my digits. This is the
  • final push though and I'm not even ganna allow myself specially designated bitey fingers for stressful situations. I'll prolly just end up lashing out at passers by now or summit.

  • "Cut back on the swearing." - This was originally "give up swearing", but what's a fuck and a shit between friends?

  • "Stop eating everything." - Though I hardly weigh myself, I'm sure I've put on a bit this year. And that's despite cutting out the meat and joining the pasty, self righteous vegetarian army. My face is starting to look like it's been wrapped in dough, a bit like that funny little fella out of Keane or Steph from Neighbours. I do not wish to get fat again, so I shall not be such a greedy gobshite and will limit alcohol binges to the 2 nights a week. IN FACT! I shall become anorexic. My ambition for 2006: To have a starving homeless person offer me the sandwich crusts he's foraged from a bin because he thinks I should "eat something".

I only really care about the first resolution, but everything should be in 3's, shouldn't it?

x

No comments: