Monday, January 02, 2006

Aural Pleasures.



These are the Rogue Traders, and they are absolutely fantasmagorical.

Infact! I can even go so far as to say that they are my favourite band of 2006 and will wipe the floor with any of the
shite that the Jo Wileys of this world will ludicrously spout that you should be listening to.

I could also probably say that they're my favourite band of 2005, since they've already made it biggish in the merry old land of Oz and their amazing electropoprock album Here Come The Drums has been having its way with my ears (and leaving them thoroughly satisfied, begging for more) for the past month or so, courtesy of cdwow.


And what makes them utterly frajick in my eyes is that the ace lead singer is non other than Izzy Hoyland off fucking Neighbours!!!

Although she's calling herself "Natalie Bassingwaite" these days, in the hope that we'll all forget what a basket case she is and how she's responsible for the downfall of the greatest ever marriage on Ramsay Street.

But of course that can now all be forgiven. See for yourself how wonderful the Traders are:

Official site.

They're bound to make there way over here in the next few months, surely?

x

1 comment:

LaLa said...

GAH. Filth.

Evil Izzy, I would love to punch her and her poorly re-constructed nose.