Thursday, January 05, 2006

Welcome to the house of fun.



If this morning you had asked me to compile a list of the top one thousand people I would have liked to enter the Celebrity Big Brother House at 9 tonight, the following names would have featured:


531) Pete Burns
683) Michael Barrymore
790) George Galloway


If you had asked for 1001 names, then drag-version-of-jordan Jodie Marsh woud be there too.

And guess what!!! The producers of Celeb BB must have known about my mind list and decided to grant my wishes, 'coz all of the above are now banged up together!!!

Joining them is a whole host of 'interesting' people. They are: Dennis Rodman, a lass from Baywatch, a guy from Goldie Looking Chain, that secretary who 'did' Sven, Rula Lenska, Ian Huntley and, a semi-fit fella from The Ordinary Boys called Preston.

Bloody hell! It's like a who's who of showbiz in 2006! But will they be entertaining to watch?

I'd imagine so, even if each show only consists of Pete Burns swearing and Barrymore looking menacingly at one of the housemates using the pool.

Incidentally, I want one of these two to win. Or the Baywatch lady.

x



P.S. I may have lied about one of the housemates. But it would have made fantastic tv.

No comments: