Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Caught in a web.


Bollocks. I can't sleep yet again.

Probably because I'm coming out of drunkville, along with the fact that I'm generally in a strange mood, due to life being a bit of a ten car pile-up at the moment.

Tonight was rather ace though. It was (may contain some) Comedy (if you're fucking lucky) Night at t'union, followed by a bit of Karaoke. Four of us performed a rendition of Madonna's Like A Prayer that would make the great lady cry tears of blood. I bloody love karaoke. It certainly makes up for Pearl Harbour. God bless Japan!

But what is there to do at 4 in the morning when curled u in bed with a laptop* for company??

All this cyber-shit! That's what!


Tomorrow I get to write 2000 words on something comlicated and obscure that I know absolutely nothing about. I couldn't be more fucked.


x



*I don't need your pity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If world jump day is the world's attempt to hit obesity on the head then I may tell them about the fun of jumping jacks. That'd probably require a whole weekend though.