Friday, March 17, 2006

Childhood.



So we all have stories and remnants of our younger selves that we'd rather forget about, and get a bit embarassed when our mums start clanging on about them for the millionth time.

For me it's the story about wetting myself in some old lady's shop. Or the time I wet myself in the middle of a doorstep whilst out carol singing (yes, I was quite piss-happy 15 years back). There's also naked picture of me in a paddling pool somewhere that I'd quite like to burn.

My "dear" sister doesn't like it mentioned about the mass tizzy she threw for weeks after I was born. On the day itself (August 7th - get me a card), she banged her head against a radiator and screamed like Linda Blair until being dragged away and sedated. Then at my christening she refused to appear in any of the photos and ran away. This upset KILLED MY GRANDMA. Well, she died a few months later and the link has never been disproven.

And then there's my Uncle who was caught "bashing one out" by his mother. What made this even worse was that in the following panic he jammed his thingy in the zipper, and it took my Granny and her visitting friend (both nurses) to free him.

However, I think all of this youth shame pales into insignificance when you take a look at this poor kid.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


X

1 comment:

LaLa said...

I used to wear my brothers Ray-Bans and look in the mirror pretending I was Kelly LeBrock out of Top Gun licking my lips and trying to look all lavicious like a 9 year old can OR I would jump around in a leotard pretending I was the chick in Flashdance telling my brothers they had to "FEEL" the music.

But as for that clip? That is one CREEPY little fuck. He looks like a chubby, SHORT old man.