Friday, March 17, 2006


In the last few months the pregnant fourteen year old inside of me has awoken.

I'm not getting weird food cravings or urges to drink White Lightning in the park before tossing off the burberry clad, but I am moodswinging.

It's fucking annoying to say the least. I can go from "meh" to hyper and sociable to angry and craving sollitude back to "meh" again, all in the space of a few minutes. And I've no idea why.

Take tonight for example. I was out with a group of people having a moderately enjoyable time, before suddenly beginning to hate it all and doing a disappearing act back to halls. I felt incredibly miserable for a while, but am now pretty much ok again.

Other times, I've agreed to go out but at the last minute have ended up locking my door and pretending to be asleep/somewhere else to avoid it. All because I get in an (often) irrational mood with myself or other people and just want to be alone.

This all makes less sense when I try and put it into words :(

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Babes, unfortunately it's just part of life.

There are just times when you are unsatisfied, itchy and fucked off.

But then theres other times when you just want to hug the fuck out of everyone you meet.

Other people find the second ne more disturbing.

You wrote this months ago so I am hoping it's all fine now.

(I only know because I am old enough to remember Live Aid)