Saturday, March 11, 2006

Diary Products.


A thread on the fabtastic Life Itself about rediscovering old diaries years down the line has inspired me to start writing one for myself. Well it did for about 19 seconds anyway.

Then I remembered how shit I am at expressing my feelings, along with how mortified I'd be if someone read all my private thoughts. They'd be penetrating my mind fortress, the bastards.

I still feel incredibly bad about doing that to my sister when we were both in Senior School. I'd been sneaking into her room for a few months to have a good read/laugh at her (badly hidden) diary. Then one afternoon the bitch was winding me up on the school bus home and I ended up blurting out all of her deepest secrets in front of everyone. Including how she fancied one of the guys on board. She didn't thank me much for that, in fact she cried and scratched a lot.

But anyway, I have decided to try and keep this blog more update heavy. Because what with this being THE AGE OF TECHNOLOGY ... or summit, I can stumble across this page in however many years time instead. And as it's more public than a diary, it shouldn't be full of the usual self indulgent "Oh i hate my life and myself" wallowy boo hoo hoo shit.

So hello to Gareth of the future, if he's reading.


x


P.S. I've even had the builders in to renovate the place. By knocking through some of the walls I feel this page now has a much breezier, lighter feel. Of course it could all cave in at anytime as a result. But never mind, as there are polka dots. And the "well upholstered" style woman on This Morning has been harping on about how they're a must have this season.

No comments: