Sunday, July 16, 2006

Quizzical.


Yes, I can be like all the dull people on MySpace too:


Which O.C. Character Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty

You scored as Kimberly Walsh. You are Kimberly! You are a sweet, kind and caring girl. Anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend. Also you have a great body and a great sense of humour!

Kimberly Walsh


63%

Sarah Harding


56%

Nadine Coyle


44%

Nicola Roberts


44%

Cheryl Tweedy


44%

Which Girls Aloud member are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


You scored as Trendy. Your A Trendy

Trendy


80%

Emo


55%

Chav, Townie, Rude Boy, Ned, Kev


35%

Prepy


35%

Goth


30%

Rocker, Mosher


20%

Skater


20%

What Group Are You? Chav, Rocker, Skater, Emo, Goth, Trendy, Prepy Ect
created with QuizFarm.com


You Are 56% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.


Your results:
You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
70%
Catwoman
65%
Superman
65%
Spider-Man
65%
Supergirl
55%
Robin
52%
Batman
50%
Hulk
50%
The Flash
45%
Iron Man
40%
Wonder Woman
30%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz










What famous lesbian are you?




You are Ellen. Everyone loves being round you as you keep the jokes coming. And your not affraid of your sexuality!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code




EDIT: These things are just rubbish. As well as telling me that I'm not Batman, they've fucked up my bootiful blog layout, the bastards.

EDIT SEQUEL: It's only fucked up on Internet Explorer now, but that's for fools anyway. Rebel and get Firefox.

x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, is someone bored?

I have a huge urge to hack into your account and sort out the quizzes killing your layout. :(
Is that geeky of me?
Although I can't actually hack into accounts.
I wish I could.
I could be so evil.

Gareth said...

How do we know that you haven't hacked into my account, and are actually typing this? I'm not even sure to be honest.

You're brilliant Uma, you realy are. Your hair shines like shiney plastic, and your beautiful eyes sparkle like stars.

Adrian said...

I went to a fancy dress party dressed as the green lantern once. I had sparkly green paint painted all over my arms and shoulders.

I strongly advise you to follow suit.

Gareth said...

I'd never really heard of him, but I've just Wikopediadededed him ans he's quite cool. His "power ring" appeals to me.