Saturday, July 22, 2006

Robbie causes road rage.


Well really! Yesterday we were in the car waiting at some traffic lights. I was sitting in the back, even though it was just me and The Pam (aka the mumster) in the car, when none other than Robbie fucking Williams taps on the front window and gets her to wind it down so he can hand her a mystery box before walking off.

Still at the traffic lights, Pam then gets in the back of the car to open her box (fnar!), which contained a rather swish mp3 phone thing, with grey headphones, all wrapped in lovely tissue paper. This pissed off the motorists behind and we all ended up having a fight on the pavement. I don't know how this all turned out, because it was a dream and I woke up. I definitely survived though since I went shopping in a later dream.

Robbie's probably been handing out presents in dreams as a way of promoting his new song Rudebox. It's a load of CG shite, but still manages to be really quite brilliant. A bit like Justin's latest. The Scissor Sisters also have a new one out, but that's just "quite good" despite being a proper song and sounding a bit like The Nolan Sisters.

See ya.

x

No comments: