Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"He likes me, watching him watch me all night."


Bloody hell, hasn't Big Brother dragged on this year? I'm sure I was still being born when it began.

But FINALLY it's coming to an end. Not that I've watched much. Infact, I don't think I've watched a whole highlights show since the end of week 1. Oh how I long for the return of the 10pm half hour shows that meant I could actually watch the first few series without it leaching the will to live from my body.

Anywho, I do watch lots of BigBro's BigMouth, so here's a rundown of the contestants left.


Pete
- He is a very nice guy n all, but I don't think he should win just because of that and the fact that he's got tourettes. It's rubbish tourettes too - he just shouts WANKERS a lot and does a bird whistle. The sufferers in all the tourettes documentaries shout out what they're secretly thinking, like they'll see a larger woman walking down the street and end up blurting FUCKING HELL SHE'S HUGE. Now that's entertainment.

Such tourettes would have been a benefit to Pete in the house, since he's a bit of a wimp and just lets folk walk over him.


Richard
- I cannot stand this man. His constant fawning over everyone and the need to be in charge gets right on my nips. I saw a bit of Nikki's re-entry on Friday, and despite the fact that he'd been with her two minutes beforehand he had to "be the one to hold her" first, instead of her boyfriend Pete who'd been pining for her for weeks. STOP TRYING TO BE EVERYONE'S BEST FRIEND YOU SUFFOCATING, ANNOYING AND FALSE CUNT.


Jenny
- I haven't got a clue who this is. She was in the house next door, right? I hardly watched when that was all happening. Anyway, she's appeared out of nowhere and just seems to hang about a bit. Nice girl though. Hopefully she won't interfere with Richard coming sixth.


Aisleyne
- Hooray for her! Entertaining and gutsy - she's what a winner should be. Plus she has a rather fab wardrobe, didn't like Sezer and Grace, and stood up for Sam and Suzie. ALSO! Davina and Dermot don't like her, which would make brilliant interviews.


Glynn
- I dislike him as much as I do Richard, and am scared that the housewives will vote him the winner. We do NOT want another Cameron. Being simple is depressing, not endearing. He's the kid at school who thought he was a dinosaur, with Y-fronts full of skiddies and the oddest lunch box contents in the dining hall. I never want to hear his awful, awful voice again.


Nikki
- Certainly the most entertaining and unique character of the series, she's made me laugh a lot and would be my winner. However, she has no right to be back in there. She was voted out and as now knows what to do to please the public. I'm sick of seeing her hanging off Pete too.


So yes, please let Aisleyne win. I've even voted for her! I won't be too upset if it's Pete though, or even Nikki. I'll be a bit gutted top myself if it's Glynn. Especially as I've only been happy with half the previous BB winners (Brian, Kate and Nadia), so this year has the deciding vote.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beeeee Beeeeeee! :D
I'm so glad you share hatred for Glyn and Love for Nikki with moi.
But I'm gonna have to go with Petey. As much its a bit boring to see him making out with Nikki every so often, hes still funny, spontaneous and most of all honest! I'm pretty sure hes the only honest straight guy in existence.
As for ASH-AHH-LEEEEEEEEENE, I can't make my mind up about her. At times shes as hilarious as fuck, but other times she starts whining at the littlest things and not even Nikkish whining.

I can't actually believe how excited I am about the final. It kinda makes me think about how empty my life is, but I stop just before I get to top-myself-stage.
I also think about life post-BB...:(. At least we have X Factor? Oh gosh.

Gareth said...

X Factor is brilliant! I think I prefer it to BB, coz it's much more glam, and the lack of a long show every day for 3 months makes it less of an effort. And it's got Sharon. Celebrity X Factor was great this year too. Someone shit'll win this year, since I've been too lucky to have both Shayne and Lisa off Eastenders win in a row.

I'm ganna be on holiday for the 3rd and 4th show, which is cack. Is it too sad to tape 2 weeks worth of Neighbours, along with 2 Saturday's worth of X-Factor?

LaLa said...

I've only seen bits of BBUK on YouTube. I think Aisleyne would be my pick though as Richard's voice is annoying, Nikki did my head in, Glyn I only remember when he vomited everywhere that night and Jenny i can't even remember seeing. So Aisleyne, yes.

Gareth said...

You watch it through choice on Youtube?! Blimey how odd. I'd hoped the other side of the world would be free from the terrible grip of BBUK.

Your BB seems so much better than ours, you had the Rogue Traders performing in there a month or so back! I could live without that sexual assault business though.

LaLa said...

A good old turkey slapping between friends 'ey.

The scamps.