Friday, August 18, 2006

Wash your mouth out!

Oi, Fergie.



No not you - the older one.



Yes there you are. This is about your new song "London Bridge". It's very good* and all, but is there any need for the swearing?

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love a bit of cursing and swear more than anyone I know, but the radio edit's "oh snap" sounds much better - being shouted by whichever generic shouty black man you hired - than the album version's "oh shit". Also! Instead of "I don't give a fuck", you should say " I don't give a flip" in a lovely clear cut British accent. It would really add something to the theme of the song.

I like your video though. There simply isn't enough molestation of Her Majesty's guards on MTV these days. I won't point out the bridge mistake.




x



*in the most ridiculous way possible.

4 comments:

LaLa said...

My god. My ears are bleeding, not from the cussin' because you know I love good old curse but the song!

It's shocking. And where did she buy that face from?

Gareth said...

I'll have you know that it's the song of the summer! Well this week anyway.

The face is possibly the product of a hard life, as she was born at a time when younguns were sent down the mines.

She's a great performer, I wish Madonna would wet herself on stage.

LaLa said...

It's only because I am very fucking bitter about Josh Duhamel.... he is one fiiiine man.

Gareth said...

He wouldn't, surely? No. Surely not.