Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ooh, two YouTube posts in a row is a sure fire way to lose any sort of readership.

Yeah I know, but it's four in the morning (WHO KNEW SUCH A TIME EVEN EXISTED?!)and it's better than the big essay that I need doing in the next 9 hours, which wouldn't even be that big or difficult if I'd started it at some point in the last month and a half BUT THERE WE GO.

So let's trawl youtube for better things.

This painfully awkward interview between Joan Rivers and Brigitte Nielsen is fun:




As is Kylie duetting with Kermit the Frog:




Or what about a lovely ballad from Britains best ever dropped boyband:




Or (SOB) Geri's last ever interview as part of the Spice Girls?


Holy Mary in a wheelchair, all these selections were a bit homo weren't they?

Here is a monster truck to balance it out:




Ohh the essay hasn't gone away yet :(


x

7 comments:

LaLa said...

The audio on that Joan and BridGIT interview sounded a bit like aliens coming to get me.

I can't even watch poor little Geri in that clip... **sniff**

Gareth said...

I think the audience were actually Aliens. Though coming from another planet still didn't stop them from not believing Brigitte's "I've never done drugs" claim.

Gareth said...

And Viva Forever!

Boz said...

What's the word count up to, Gareth?

Gareth said...

Well it was meant to be in for 3 today, but I decided to hand it in a day late and take the five mark penalty with dignity, and hand in an essay that's more than five marks superior. That said I've still only done 500 of the 2500 words, and am planning on doing the rest at 5 am tomorrow.

I AM SUCH A MONG.

Although! I'm better this year as I go to the library and made shitloads of notes for this essay a few weeks back.

AND! I'm starting my 4000 word assignment due on December the 15th next week. Probably.

Christ you can see my shame, you ask a simple question and I start reeling off excuses like you're my mother.

Boz said...

I'm not your mother, though.

Unless your mum is spying on you in a REALLY CLEVER WAY.

:-0

LaLa said...

"Such a Mong"?

My friend, too much Alf Stewart on Home and Away for you!

Fingers crossed all went well with the essay mon petit pois!