Friday, January 26, 2007

Baby Baby Spice


Congratulations to The Bunton, because she now has a little baby in her tummy. It is especially good news, because it means she can now concentrate on breathing techniques and what colour she should paint the nursery, instead of the fact that nobody has bought her new album.

I think that now my uni degree is going tits up (I got 52% on an essay the other day - what a fucking cheek!), I shall open a child care centre for the spawn of 90s popstars. I could look after Geri's and Emma's, and mould them into the artists of the future. I shall also take Claire from Steps' forthcoming baby, though I won't give it as much attention. If Ginger Junior wants whatever Clare Junior is playing with, then it can fucking well have it.

x

5 comments:

LaLa said...

Shame the Beckham kids have moved to America, you could have shoved them all in the cupboard and bring them out for visitors,

LaLa said...

Sorry about that grammatical ineptness.

Gareth said...

Commas are sexier than fullstops, so I can forgive it.

I'd forgotten that Mel B is currently carrying the spawn of Eddie Murphy. I don't know whether she's ganna stop in america though, or come hme now he's treated her like dirt.

Rad said...

I'm perfectly happy to give you some guidance with your assignments as long as you aren't at my institution and fire-age can't happen.

Gareth said...

Oh thanks for that, how kind. I think I'm all right for now (I can see where I went rather majorly wrong with the 52%er), but I shall keep you in mind for future confusions.

My biggest problem is leaving things to the last minute, which I doubt anyone bt me can help with :(

*goes off to by Reb Bull for the long night ahead*