Friday, January 19, 2007

'Back once again with the ill behaviour (Go! Go! Go! Go!)"


Hello! Remember me? I used to blog here about one hundred mazillion years ago.

Sorry I have not been doing so recently, but I was involved in a terrible dusting accident and tragically died. Heaven was nice and all, but I got bored so came back. It was good to see lots of dead celebrities though and, to a lesser extent, dead relatives.

You'll be pleased to know that Karen Carpenter is at a much healthier weight now. In fact I thought she'd put on a bit too much, but apparently it was wrong to tell her this.

Here is a question. It is probably not the sort of thing Parkinson would ask:

What is this artist up to?



Here is the answer.

Goodness me. I don't think I'll help out. Especially if the postman in his neck of the woods is as shoddy as ours - we're forever opening next door's post by mistake.

x

4 comments:

Doris said...

Welcome back, Gareth!

I am perplexed by the spermcube idea. That is going to smell like Billy-No-Mates' bedroom if they have a power cut.

LaLa said...

Gross.

Spoof.

On another note you kow how delighted I am to have you back. Spoof or no spoof.

Anonymous said...

So you leave us for a bazillion years, and you come back with frozen semen?


Eww.


(:D x)

Gareth said...

Hello lovely people!

Doris - We'll all have a spermcube in our houses soon. It's the future!

Lala - No! It's real, it's just a ridiculous spoofy idea designed to get the man attention and money so he doesn't have to get a real job. I believe he's the guy behind all the the mass naked photos that he's done on london and around the world.

Uma - Don't pretend you're above it. And a bazillion years? Do not exaggerate my love, it was a mazillion years and no more than that.